Apply for an Evisort Legal Tech and Business Development Fellowship
Gain a new perspective on your legal career at a growing Silicon Valley startup
If you’re a law student looking for an experience outside of traditional law firms, then consider becoming an Evisort Legal Tech and Business Development Fellow. This rewarding program gives ambitious, future-thinking law students the opportunity to experience all aspects of legal tech, receive mentorship from industry leaders, and learn invaluable skills to propel their careers forward — no matter what industry they decide to work in.
The Chance to Work at an Exciting Silicon Valley Tech Startup
Working at a startup means gaining experience in a variety of roles — all of which expand your marketable skills. Evisort Fellows work across nearly all internal departments, from data science to sales, marketing, and legal.
Collaborate on Projects Unavailable at Traditional Law Firms
As an Evisort Fellow you’ll work on rewarding, hands-on projects that can include:
- Meeting with general counsels and legal teams from global companies to help solve their contract-management challenges
- Training new artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms
- Performing discrete legal tasks, such as IP disputes
- Writing and editing thought-leadership pieces and marketing material
- Mapping complex approval workflows for global companies
Mentorship from Industry Leaders
Evisort Fellows regularly meet with lawyers working in nonstandard roles to learn about professional paths and receive career advice. Evisort lawyers work up and down our organization in nontraditional roles, such as solutions architect, product lead, account executive, chief of staff, and CEO. You won’t find such broad and deep experience anywhere else.