2022 End of Year Highlights
Creating Generative AI for Contracts
Earlier this week, we announced that our research and development organization, Evisort AI Labs, has created groundbreaking machine learning capabilities to review, redline, and edit contracts. These capabilities have the potential to fundamentally change and accelerate contract drafting and negotiation, with AI-aided review. To learn more, visit our blog post on the topic.
Reflecting on Recognition for Innovation
Throughout the year, we were honored to be recognized by some of the most respected organizations and award programs in the world:
- The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 ranked Evisort #16 of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
- GartnerⓇ named Evisort a Visionary in the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Contract Life Cycle Management.
- The Business Intelligence Group recognized Evisort as a winner in the inaugural Artificial Intelligence Excellence Awards.
- Evisort was named a silver winner for the Stevie Awards for Employer of the Year and Achievement in Managing a Remote Workforce.
- Fast Company added Evisort to the Next Big Things in Tech 2022 list.
- Spend Matters recognized Evisort as one of the best customer procurement technology solution providers in the Spend Matters Spring 2022 SolutionMap benchmarking rankings.
Find out how
can help your team
Test Evisort on your own contracts to see how you can save time, reduce risk, and accelerate deals.
Moving Headquarters in San Francisco
In October, we moved into our new San Francisco headquarters. The larger office space provides the necessary room for expansion and development. Evisort also opened four new hubs across the United States and Canada in the Atlanta, DC/Maryland, San Diego, and Sierra regions.
Bringing the Whole Team Together
In June, we hosted a company summit, the first time our team members gathered together since the beginning of 2020. At the summit, team members had the chance to hear directly from our founders and learn from customers and product leaders how Evisort’s AI technology is changing the way contracts are managed.
Accelerating New Platform Capabilities
This summer, we launched Automation Hub to help supercharge the platform’s search function and user experience. With additional new capabilities like advanced search, document grouping, and PDF previewing and commenting, it’s now easier than ever for users to instantly generate actionable contract intelligence.
Raising Series C to Accelerate Innovation
This spring, we raised Series C funding to continue our mission to democratize access to AI and connect contract data while minimizing the human hours needed to manually review and search contracts. As Amol Helekar, General Partner at TCV and Evisort board member, explained, “Contracts are core to many critical functional areas such as legal, sales, and procurement. The fact that Fortune 500 customers and mid-sized businesses alike can implement and realize value with Evisort across business functions in less than a month underscores the platform's usability across industries and use cases."
We want to close out 2022 by again thanking all of our customers, partners, employees, and supporters for helping us grow. We’re excited about what’s to come in 2023; there are some big announcements on the horizon! If you haven’t already, please follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with the latest news.